- 27.5″ wheels fits up to 5’7″-6’1″
- Foldable frame
- Dual Disc brakes
- Full Suspension(front & rear)
- Double aluminium wall rims
- Shipping from CA,fast delivery
- Include pedals
|Frame||Steel Foldable frame|
|Front Fork||Steel Suspension fork|
|Handlebar||Iron racing handlebar|
|Stem||Aluminum, Black, 4Pcs Screws|
|Front Derailleur||Microshift FD-M20|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano TZ50|
|Shifters||Shimano EF500 3*7 Speed|
|Sprocket crank||Steel, 24/34/42T , 170mm Crank|
|Freewheel||7 Plus, Brown|
|Brakes||Dual Disc Brake|
1.This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You need to install the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, seat and air up the tires.
Bike Installation instruction included in the package,please read it more carefully before installing the bike and tuning the brake and speed system.
2. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel (Make sure the brake/Bracket will be in front of the bike) .
3. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads.