- Foldable Frame
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Daul Suspension
- folding mountain bikes for adults
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs
Frame:16.5″ Steel foldbale Frame
Fork:MTB Suspension Fork
B.B SET:Bearing type
Tire:27.5″*1.95 full balck tire
Rim:Aluminum Alloy Double Wall Spoke Rim
Hub:Eurobike MTB Hub
Brake:Boli Disc Brake
fits up to:5’7″-6′
Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs
1.This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires.
2. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel (the brake will be in front of the bike)
3. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
4.All tools are included in the package,no extra tools